About krill oil capsules
Krill for Life!
The Soft Gel delivery system is based on a gelatin capsule filled with Krill oil from one of the best manufacturers. This is a well-known and traditional delivery system, which most people will recognize.
Krill are small shrimp-like crustaceans found in all the world's oceans, but mostly in the northern (Arctic) and southern (Antarctic) polar oceans. They belong to the same family as shrimp, lobsters and crabs. The Antarctic krill called Euphausia Superba is the type of Krill that can be fished, because it lives in large swarms and swims in open water. Unlike fish, which can be found with pollutants, Antarctic krill is low in the food chain, and lives in a very clean environment 300-400 meters below sea level, moving in large swarms where there is no pollution. They eat phytoplankton – small microscopic algae, which contain many nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, minerals and other elements. This greatly contributes to the content of the krilloljen. Superba Krill oil has an outstanding purity.
Our Superba Krill Oil capsules are filled with pure krill oil, and produced without chemical or organic solvents. It is not added to fish oil or similar products.
Feel free to click and enter the page with our products and see what we have available at all times.
We are committed to improving your health!
Prima Pharma as – A HEALTHY LIFE!
More info about krill oil capsules
Krill oil capsules are a composition of:
Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (EPA&DHA):
- A special class of fatty acid that is the building block of fats and membranes or is used as energy.
- It has recognized health benefits documented in more than 30,000 publications.
- Essential nutrients that benefit the heart, joints, brain, skin and eyes.
- A lipid consisting of a phosphate and glycerol group and 2 fatty acids
- The best delivery form for EPA and DHA
- Represents the building blocks of all cell membranes
- An essential nutrient.
- A biochemical building block important for liver, heart and cognitive health
- A carotenoid with antioxidant properties.
- Protects omega 3 fatty acids in krill oil from oxidation, acting as a natural preservative.